Terms and Conditions
Prize draw: 17 December to 4 January
Title: Signed Farewell King Coal
1. These terms and conditions apply to the prize draw entitled ‘Farewell King Coal’. Five signed copies will be given away to IOM customers and Social Media followers that receive a Customer newsletter or see the social media post. The closing date is 4 January 2019.
2. Only one prize per entrant is allowed notwithstanding.
3. The ‘Entrant’ is the person listed in the return email.
4. Entrants must be aged 16 or over. Entrants must be residents of Great Britain and must provide a valid British address upon entry. This prize draw is not open to employees or contractors of the Promoter or the Publisher, their immediate families, nor to any other person connected with the pre-order draw.
5. The Promoter reserves the right to amend the specification of the prize or offer an alternative prize of equivalent status. No cash alternative will be offered. The Prize is non-transferable.
6. Unsuccessful entrants will not be contacted. The decision of the Promoter on all matters is final.
7. A random draw of all valid entries will take place within ten working days after the closing date above to select the winner.
8. The winners will be notified by email, and MUST respond by midnight within fourteen days of the date of contact with details of where to send a copy of the signed prize.
9. By being entered into the draw, entrants consent to the use of their names, company name, image for publicity purposes.
10. The Promoter may terminate, amend or withdraw this draw and/or these terms and conditions at any time.
11. Entry to the prize draw is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions, which are governed exclusively by and construed in accordance with the laws of Scotland.
If you would like to contact us, please use the attached form and we will get back to you. Alternatively, call or write to us at our Head Office in Edinburgh or one of our regional offices.
Our office hours are:
Monday to Friday - 8.00am to 5.15pm
Our head office numbers is +44 (0)131 449 8000